Re: [udig-devel] Could not instantiate provider org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.svnnature for any uDig project

Morin, Marc-Andre wrote:
Hi,

I’m a newbie with uDig as much as Eclispe RCP… I followed all steps described on the uDig website in order to get started with the uDig SDK environment on Eclipse but I’m stuck with this problem:

Everytime I try to build or run the all projects, I’m getting this error for every project:

org.eclipse.team.core.TeamException: Could not instantiate provider org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.svnnature for project net.refractions.udig.validation.test.

Is there anything wrong with my configuration of eclipse 3.2.1 or Subclipse 1.2.0?

Hi Marc-Andre,

We really don't recommend subclipse. Did we forget to update a section of our documentation which points users at it? -- if so we should fix that. For a quick fix, you can disable the subclipse plugin -- alternatively re-install eclipse.

An alternate svn plugin is subversive, but nothing beats subversion on the command line :)

Cory.

Back to the top