From: Jody Garnett [mailto:jgarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 1:56 PM
To: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
Subject: Re: [udig-devel] Three misc. questions

> 3. Is it possible to change the default behavior of "info", either by an
> extension point or other mechanism so that instead of the generic property
> view of that feature appearing, something else is shown?

Hi David;

We have a policy of not introducing extension points until someone asks.
So if this is indeed the request
we can certainly do it. It will not take long - the code is designed
with this in mind (with interfaces and so on).

One thing I would like to be sure of is if *you* are available to do QA
on the new extension point. That is can you
try implementing the new extension point and give us feedback on the
documentation & examples.

Back to the top