[udig-devel] Re: Problems with reloading JGrass

Yes I saw the Nullpointer. I think I might have at least partly addressed that issue. I have one comment from looking at your project. Don't do the following.

context.getLayer().getGeoResource().

Instead do

context.getGeoResource().

The reason is that a layer could have more that one georesource and the context dictates which one the renderer is supposed to use.

Jesse