Re: [udig-devel] Problems loading JGrass layers

Great. I will be back by Monday and try that out. Thanks.
I'll let you know what happens.

Cheers,
Andrea

On 3/2/07, Jesse Eichar <jeichar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok try that out.  It should be working better now.  There are still
restrictions on what can be persisted but that is documented in the IService
interface.

Jesse