[udig-devel] Problems loading JGrass layers

Hi Andrea,

I found the problem... Its not yours. It is an old uDig bug that we haven't fixed. Essentially the guy who wrote the persistence code for the service parameters only made it work for Strings and he was the guy who wrote all of the existing services so it worked... its obviously a poor solution. I've just done most of the work to fix this problem, So that you can store "normal" types, integer, string, urls etc... and am writing unit tests to verify that it works.

I'll get it done here soon so don't worry about this issue.

Jesse

Back to the top