[udig-devel] Why doesn't JGrass get saved

Hi Andrea,

What is saved are the parameters obtained from the IService. It then asks each ServiceExtension "Can you create a service from this?" and then adds the created service to the catalog. I am guessing that something is going wrong in the recreation. For debugging purposes put a break point in the CatalogPlugin#restoreCatalogServices() (I don't remember the exact method name but it is something like that). Or I suppose just put a break point in createService in the JGrass ServiceExtension.

I'll take a look in my morning.

Jesse

Back to the top