Re: [udig-devel] problems with active maps

> I have serious problems with the active map changes listeners.
> I summarized them with some screenshots here:
> http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/JGRASS/activeregion4activemap

This is solved, I was creating some conflicts in the listener methods.

> Also I am not able to load two udigmaps with layers coming from JGrass
> databases, they load to the wrong and mess everything up, so I guess I'm
> missing some identifiers or something to let the maps know to which Map
> they belong.

This one was solved together with the other problem.
The only thing that is strange, is that on the second JGrass mapset, the
zoom and pan do not respond, whereas the zoom to layer from the layer's
list it does properly. I will investigate.

Andrea

Back to the top