[udig-devel] Deleting views

Guys,

We're using uDig (RC5) within our application to display PostGIS views. We would like to be able to drop one of these views (for instance to recreate it with different criteria). The problem is that if, at any time during the session, a map was opened with a layer pointing to that view, the application will crash whenever we try to delete the view, even if the map was deleted beforehand.

The issue sounds simple enough but we've been unable, probably due to our lack of in-depth knowledge of udig, to pinpoint the object where the appropriate "pointers" are stored and can be manipulated (unlocked... ?)..

Any clues ?

Thanks,

Sebastien Barboteau

Back to the top