Re: [udig-devel] roadmap png (no coffee)

Andrea Antonello wrote:
Indeed - I can try and join this weeks IRC meeting (and bring a picture
or something).
That would help a lot, but there is a big problem. I'm abroad for the
whole week and won't have the possibility to get into IRC in the Italian
evening. So for me the only way would be the meeting of the next week,
assuming you mean the wednesday evening udig-helps-jgrass meetings.
That would also give me some time to look into the docs.
Would that be ok for you?
Sure! Next week got it.
Jody

Back to the top