[udig-devel] active region graphic object

I created a graphic object representing the active region, which is the
region inside which JGRASS rasters are processed.

As discussed in IRC this object has bounds and also resolution.

The active region is first read from the mapset inside which the loaded
layer (jgrass map) lies.

After that it is kept inside the Map blackboard, from which it can be
accessed by everybody.

There should be two ways to modify that region:
1) a tool that makes box selections
2) the properties or style of the mapgraphics, where resolution or
coordinates can be set by keyboard

The only way to set some property seems to be the styleconfigurator
exstention point, but it doesn't seem very logic to me. I mean, changing
the region's bounds or resolution or whatever is not a modification of
"style". Is there a way to put a panel inside the properties dialog,
that would make more sense. Or is there a way to change the style icon
and label to have something personalized?

Ciao
Andrea

Back to the top