Re: [udig-devel] Toolbar position!!! ( :-|

Hello,

The toolbars are currently quite difficult to configure. I am developing
a custom application right now and am running into the same problems.
I'm actually spending some time in the coming days/weeks working on
making it more customizable.

Currently the only thing you could do would be to replace the
ToolManager (see ApplicationGIS.getToolManager()), but this is a hack as
its not an extension point right now. I could quickly change that for a
first cut, but it is definitely not the ideal solution.

If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.

Cheers,

Richard