[udig-devel] Toolbar position!!! ( :-|

Hi.

I'm trying to build a specific application but i have a little
problem. I have a toolbar and this is located in the middle of  the
uDig tools. It always appears in the same position and I would like to
know the method to specify the position of my toolbar, for example to
put it in the last position, using only extensions in my plugin.xml.

In fact, I'd like to know how to specify the tools position in the
same toobar when the tools are found in various plug-ins.

I have been debuggind uDig and I have seen some tools are located by
code. I thought to create a earlystartup class to solve the problem.
Is this necessary?

Thank's.

Back to the top