Re: [udig-devel] Several spatial operations are needed

Hi Vitali, we are developing some spatial operations. You can see more inside
Axios community space:

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Spatial+Operations+and+Editing+Tools

I think, issue 1 "Division of the layer ... " could be "intersection"
operation / tool

and  "2)Cutting of the set of features by a polygon (a mask). ... " could
be "Clip"

Nowadays, we are in 0.1.0 M3, more in the following

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=9560

Regards