Re: [udig-devel] to be geotools Service or to be udig IService, that is the question

Ah yes. I have to make a JIRA to update the WIKI page. We recently revisited the interfaces and made some modifications (now that the catalog has had some real-world experience.) I'll update the page as soon as I can. Just so you know the principles are still the same on the WIKI page but a few methods have been added/modified. Follow one of actual implementations until I get that WIKI page up to date. Judging from my schedule tomorrow is the earliest I can look at that.

Another good resource is our recent addition of sample code which you can take a look at:

http://svn.geotools.org/udig/branches/1.1.x/udig/tutorials/ net.refractions.udig.code.examples/src/net/refractions/udig/code/ examples/

It has a number of common code snippets.

Another good place for code especially catalog service implementation is:

http://svn.geotools.org/udig/branches/1.1.x/udig/tutorials/

It is part of our Subversion repository so you can check it out if you desire.

Cheers,
Jesse