RE: [udig-devel] Re: WFS bugs in RC8 Fixed

Thanks, Jesse.  I was able to surf to
http://udig.refractions.net/nightly/udig/20070130182722/udig-linux-gtk-x86.tgz
and download what appears to be a malformed archive -- would that be
related to the issues you are investigating?  Thanks for working on the
release.  I will watch for it.