Re: [udig-devel] Multiple selections

It can be discussed an now would probably be a good time to do it. This change was added simply as a performance hint. But it is a hack. Vitali from Arbonaut has been working on a selection service for uDig which is GIS aware. Take a look at the document attached to this Jira task: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1202.

If you have comments put them on the Jira

Jesse