[udig-devel] Re: Work required for (was:) Spatial Operation and Editing Tools

Hi Adrian, Thanks for your reply. Now we have not an update site. We expect
provide one soon. uDig is a new project in our Company and we have some
infrastructure problems yet.

Next, I response your comments about the issues published on the wiki.

Best regards

--
Mauricio Pazos
Director