Re: [udig-devel] I dig uDig, please nominate it for an Eclipse award ; )

We did that last year;

The information we collected is still around ..
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/More

Richard Gould went down to EclipseCon as a finalist and had a good time as part of the open source pavilion.
- http://www.eclipsecon.org/2006/Sub.do?id=493
- http://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/20060321eclipsecommunityawards.php

Cheers,
Jody

Hey guys, just letting you know I "dig" your work and I think you should nominate your application for an Eclipse Award:_
__http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/eclipseawards/awards_nominations.php_

Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer | +1 860 839 2465