Re: [udig-devel] New SDK and nightly build

ok you got me...

The reason for this craziness is our nightly sdk build broke sometime back so we just have nightly builds for uDig right now. That's the first point. The second is that there is some magic that takes place with the nightly build directory that I've never taken the time too figure out. Cory was gone and rather than risk the wrath of the nightly directory I opted to just put the new SDK in the downloads directory... The "latest"/nightly uDig build should be in the usual place... I'll take a look to make sure.

So the links:

SDK:

http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig-1.1.0-070116- src.linux.gtk.x86.zip http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig-1.1.0-070116- src.win32.win32.x86.zip

uDig:
http://udig.refractions.net/nightly/uDig/20070116192030/udig-linux- gtk-x86.tgz http://udig.refractions.net/nightly/uDig/20070116192030/udig-win32- x86.zip

*IMPORTANT NOTE:* this is not an official release this is just a nightly build and an SDK for those who needed specific bugs fixed.

Cheers,

Jesse