Re: [udig-devel] New SDK and nightly build

OWWWW my head really hurts now

http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/
http://udig.refractions.net/nightly/udig/
http://udig.refractions.net/nightly/latest/udig/

All have different timestamps for  apparently latest files.

I know that symbolic links can hide the real ctime, so which is the best place to pull from. ( other than SVN ;) )

C.

Jesse Eichar wrote:
Hi All,

There should be a new nightly build tonight with some fixes to export functionality, 3D shapefiles, world+image viewing, WFS performance fix, etc...

I also made an SDK.  You can get them at:
<http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig-1.1.0-070116-src.linux.gtk.x86.zip> <http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig-1.1.0-070116-src.win32.win32.x86.zip>

I hope I got the URLs right.  I'm still uploading them.

Cheers,

Jesse