[udig-devel] uDig as IDE extension

Hi uDiggers,

I am lately doing some research on integrating different Eclipse code bases (some of my own code, uDig and the Eclipse IDE) into one application. I think I read some discussion about how uDig runs as IDE extension (instead of RCP) some months ago, but cannot remember any details.

Can someone give me a short overview if/how this is going to work specifically with uDig 1.1, what problems have to be faced etc.
I looked for some docu on the uDig pages related to this topic, but found none. If I have overlooked it, please point my nose to it.

Thanks.
(This is not urgent.)
--
Matthias Basler