Re: [udig-devel] FOSS4G Presentations (and who is going anyways)...

Andy Turner wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I plan to go to FOSS4G and am looking forward to meeting you there and
learning more about what you are doing.
Yeah - and there there were two...
I put in an abstract (http://indico.epfl.ch/userAbstracts.py?confId=1)
titled "Grids 1.0 beta and beyond". I have not yet had any feedback, but
hopefully it is acceptable. If I get confirmation I plan to organise a
presentation and flesh out the abstract.
That is a great link, however it is locked away by the evil denizens of a security daemon. Is your talk going to cover nD coverages?
Thanks for making me aware this was happening. I hope that my work on
raster data handling is of interest to some of you.
:-) More content the merrier.
Jody

Back to the top