[udig-devel] net.refractions.udig.issues issue

When I update to the latest version on trunk, I have the following error reported for several files in net.refractions.udig.issues:

The method getNamespaceIdentifier() is undefined for the type IConfigurationElement

Any idea how to fix this? I have gone through "how to fix a broken build", to no avail. I noticed that the documentation at help.eclipse.org doesn't seem to have a method getNamespaceIdentifier() listed for IConfigurationElement (?).

Thanks,
Michael

Back to the top