Re: [udig-devel] Image processing routines (and the BEAM software)

We have not had time to build binaries for OSSIM yet. We have then on linux and it works wonderful, however right now it is a renderer and the image processing does not have a UI counterpart.

With regards to the BEAM project, a plugin could be built for uDig and distributed via a update site, but it could not be distributed with uDig since uDig uses the LGPL license. However, if you've every used the update manager then you'd know how easy it is to use.

A full merger couldn't be done unless BEAM changes its license... That is my understanding at least.

Jesse