Re: [udig-devel] Selection filter changed

Is they layer you are selecting on the selected layer? If it is not it may not be shown. This might also be a bug. Could you make sure that the layer is the selected layer and if it is not highlight then add a bug report.

Does the highlight appear if you manually re-render the map?

Jesse