Re: [udig-devel] Style View within own application

Hi Johan,

The Style View works on the workbench selection right now.  So if you want to get it to edit a layer you have to set the selection of the active workbench part to be a layer.

I'm trying to decide whether to have it listen to the map's selected layer as well.  My concern is what unexpected behaviour that might cause.

Jesse