Re: [udig-devel] Time to say Goodbye to Style View?

Paul Ramsey wrote:
How about we finish the transition, and admit that yes, we are going to suck it up and do our styling in a dialogue, period.
Sorry Paul, no can do. The dialog you got there was very focused on SLD (or was last time I looked)... just today Justin added a style view page to choose WMS named style, it is also used
for scalebars and the like.

However we can suck it up throw out some code and complexity:
- if we are waiting for 3.2 we can throw out a lot of our code (as 3.2 includes multi page views) - we can admit we are only going to do simple things in the style view - and get rid of the apply/cancel buttons (should probably throw out the more complicated things - aka anything that pops up a dialog).

Jody

Back to the top