From: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark
Presling
Sent: 04 April 2006 10:17
To: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
Subject: Re: [udig-devel] TextSymbolizer

I have been unable to get the label displacement working as well.  My
SLD validates and I spent ages trying all sorts of different things
without luck. I didn't follow the problem up with GeoTools (I think it's

a problem in their basic renderer) because I stopped using labels
anyway.

Not very helpful... just letting you know that it's not just you!

Mark