RE: [udig-devel] Three coding questions

Adrian, yes, I think it's confusing too.
Actually, my reading of the current geotools API is that FactoryFinder
is deprecated and we're meant to be using
org.geotools.factory.FactoryRegistry.
Anyway, a jiira was recently created for providing an implementation of
GeoAPI's CommonFactory interface,
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-828, this should simplify things a
lot,
col