[udig-devel] Oracle Module

Hi Marc you are the oracle module maintainer, I am also CCing the geoserver and udig lists to give them an update.

I have been chatting with you on and off the last while, but I need to do something public by way of getting our house in order.

I have created a a page for the oracle module:
- http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Oracle

This one has a bonus, the page includes both the GeoServer and uDig issues. Now these are not your responsibility to fix, but it will help us detect problems in the field. I also tried to make it clear that you are not responsible for fixing issues, only making sure they get looked at, or are marked as wont fix etc... The page also includes some outlines of our recent devel conversations with respect to use of sdoapi.

I will go through the issues with you on the next email (on the geotools list).

Thanks again for working on the geotools project,
Jody

Back to the top