[udig-devel] DIVA GIS looks great!

Hi Magna & Lusis,

I just got to see Diva GIS and it looked great! I really liked the movies showing how everything comes together. I have a copy of the user manual (and you guys should draw a few more wizard banners), and a CD that I have not looked at yet. I did go looking on the web to show Paul what I was talking about but could only find information on version 3 of your application - is everything locked away behind cropforge?

But I have to say you guys rock my world, your application is exactly what I had pictured uDig GIS Platform being good for.

Congratulations,
Jody

Back to the top