Re: [udig-devel] ArcSDE connection not available (bruce harold)

Chris Tweedie wrote:
Hi Jody,

I'd be glad to help test the ArcSDE module with Bruce if he is willing (Don't have enough time to do it solo).

The 1.0.6 support was a good start and im sure its a trivial change to making the plugin work on the 1.1x series (so long as its not geotools ;).
Ah but the geotools arcsde support has been getting some love lately, part of a GeoServer project for social change Australia. Many hands make light work. I will try the arcsde plugin myself and see if there is some udig based gottcha. Pretty sure it is just a new assumption required to make the wizards non blocking...

Jody

Back to the top