From: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jody Garnett
Sent: Friday, 10 March 2006 3:19 PM
To: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS; Gabriel Roldán
Subject: Re: [udig-devel] ArcSDE connection not available (bruce harold)

bruce harold wrote:
> Thanks Jody, I grabbed it but it doesn't get past
> selecting the ArcSDE option in the layer add popup.
> I guess I'll have to wait for it....

Unless of course you want to volunteer :-)

Seriously we need anyone who is interested in ArcSDE to volunteer, we
can supply guidance and hook you up with the geotools ArcSDE module
maintainer (the toolkit udig uses).
So if you want to see this happen and can spare some time it is
certainly possible.

Any chance you can send us your logs? That way I could at least know if
it was a udig or geotools problem.

Jody