Re: [udig-devel] ArcSDE connection not available

bruce harold wrote:
Hi all

Total newbie question:  On first install of Windows
uDig 1.0.6 I attempt to add an ArcSDE layer and the
ArcSDE option is not visible in the layer addition
dialogue, which is at variance with the wizard
documentation.

I can't see any option to make the data source
available.
Can someone tell me where to get ArcSDE support?
I think ArcSDE may be available as an "unsupported plugin", you can grab those from the help menu. We have not supported ArcSDE yet as non of our volunteers have access to ArcSDE. Hopefully it
is something we can put on the list once uDig 1.1 goes out.

That said the ArcSDE plugin should work, we simply have not been able to test.
Jody

Back to the top