Re: [udig-devel] Can't load wms layers in 1.1M5

Richard Gould wrote:
I might have actually fixed this yesterday. I was getting the same exception when attempting to reproject to EPSG:23030. I changed ViewportModelImpl.getScaleDenominator to use org.geotools.geometry.jts.JTS.toGeographic instead of org.geotools.geometry.JTS.toGeographic (which is deprecated). It might have fixed this error as well.
Martin just moved the class, one calls the other. Try again,
Jody

Back to the top