Re: [udig-devel] Bug in Tutorial 6 - Day 3

You have valid points and ones we are aware of.  Don't worry I am working on fixing both these issues.

Jesse

Oliver Loe wrote:
Hi there

1) When I try and select a country to see it's details in the feature editor view, it only works if I use the "Select Features" selection option. If I use the box selection to select a country, the details in the feature editor window do not change. See Attachment "tutorial error 1.png"

2) When you zoom in on the map the country labels do not reposition themselves accordingly. See attachment "tutorial error 2.png"

Thanks.
Oliver Loe