Re: Réf. : [udig-devel] Printing preview

Well yes,  there seems to be a few issues as of yet.  :(  Hopefully we can get them worked out soon enough.

Jesse

sebastien.piau@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello Jesse,

It's better like that!!
But there are some littles problems when resizing or moving the mapBox...
After a while you cannot move, resize or add anything.

Sebastien