Re: [udig-devel] Disabling uDig menus, overriding icons, etc

Thanks for the quick response. Much appreciated. I'll track down the code and give it the comment treatment (where possible).

Mark

Jesse Eichar wrote:

I'm afraid that the code has to be modified at this point. We are in the progress of making udig more configurable in these terms but haven't reached that point yet.
Jesse

Mark Presling wrote:

Hi. I have put together my own RCP app that uses the uDig plugins to provide a WMS client that I will hang my own views off.

I have written my own MenuBuilder to create just the basic menus (File, Window, Help) and I don't need all the extra menus and menu items that uDig creates (Navigation, Tools, File->Commit, File->Rollback, etc).

Is there a way that I can disable these things in my own RCP without touching the plugin.xml extension definitions (or code if that's where it is done) of the uDig plugins themselves?

Thanks,
Mark

begin:vcard
fn:Mark Presling