[udig-devel] Disabling uDig menus, overriding icons, etc

Hi. I have put together my own RCP app that uses the uDig plugins to provide a WMS client that I will hang my own views off.

I have written my own MenuBuilder to create just the basic menus (File, Window, Help) and I don't need all the extra menus and menu items that uDig creates (Navigation, Tools, File->Commit, File->Rollback, etc).

Is there a way that I can disable these things in my own RCP without touching the plugin.xml extension definitions (or code if that's where it is done) of the uDig plugins themselves?

Thanks,
Mark

begin:vcard
fn:Mark Presling