Re: [udig-devel] Get features

If you are not a tool you can get a context by calling ApplicationGIS.createContext(). (You need udig 1.1.0).

Or you can use the following snippet if you are not using 1.1.0

FeatureCollection collection=layer.getResource(FeatureSource.class, null).getFeatures(
               layer.createBBoxFilter(bbox, null));
Martin Giljohann wrote:
Did you try IAbstractContext#getFeaturesInBbox ?

// in AbstractModalTool subtype
IAbstractContext ctx = getContext();

// create/access layer + envelope before...
FeatureResults results = ctx.getFeaturesInBbox(layer, envelope);

This seems to work for me.

Regards
Martin

IƱigo Telleria Elola wrote:

I would like to know if it exists any posibility to get only the elements
are displayed in uDig. I want to say I can have 100 elements in a layer. But
if I zoom in the map then in the uDig 40 elements are displayed. I want to
obtain these 40 elements. It's possible? Because with this:
FeatureSource featureSource = layer.getResource(FeatureSource.class,
null);
FeatureResults featureResults = featureSource.getFeatures();
I get all the elements there are in the layer.
Thanks in advances.