[udig-devel] Linux uDig1.0.5 SDK Problems

Dear All,

I am currently trying to follow the plugin tutorial for uDig. I am stuck however as the linux version of the SDK (http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig-1.0.5-src.linux.gtk.x86.zip) is a corrupt archive. Pretty please, could somebody repackage the linux SDK and post it?

If this is not possible, when/will the 1.1 stable version be released and will the SDK and plugin tutorial be released at the same time?

uDig looks like a fantastic platform to work with and I am excited about creating an application with it. I hope I can contribute something back in the process.

Kind regards,
Tom Bartlett

--
Total Recovery Systems Ltd