[udig-devel] Highlighting Features in a layer

Hello, I have a problem finding out how can I flash features selected in a layer. I click on a feature from a table (as a record) and it has to be flashing in the layer.
Jesse Eichar was very kind helping me to get the features selected in the layer by using a SelectCommand class:
        SelectCommand selCommand = new SelectCommand(layer, fidFilter);
        layer.getMap().sendCommandASync(selCommand);
        ((ViewportPane) layer.getMap().getRenderManager().getMapDisplay()).repaint();

But, I want to have the effect of a flash light in the layer, not only paint them..
I was trying to use "DrawShapeCommand" class but i have to set a "shape" but i do not know how to do it.
I would be gratefull if you could help me with this.

Thanks in advance,
Magna

Back to the top