[udig-devel] Making uDig 1.1 Picture Perfect

Well we got "feature complete" late December, I would like to try and make this uDig 1.1.x "picture perfect" today. The goal being to update help, training materials and video for the uDig 1.1 release.

To that end I am *very interested in*:
- any icons that need drawing up for toolbars
- menu item order
- context menu order
- view toolbar and menu

If you guys can think of anything please respond to this email,
Jody

(I would like to finish up that description of uDig for the Eclipse Community Awards as well)

Back to the top