[udig-devel] OS/X Comments

I have had a chance to try the OS/X build Jesse left on my computer. It is nice in that unlike previous versions it actually works! There appear to be more holes than in the Linux or Windows versions, but that is to be expected. It is definitely slow, much slower than I would expect. Viewing shape files, the indexedshapefile store seems to be used (a qix file is created) but the performance does not match what I would expect: it seems to take the same amount of draw time regardless of zoom level. There are some minor fit'and'finish issues still which I will JIRA now before I forget them.