[udig-devel] Eclipse RCP Project of the Year Nomination for uDig

Hey all,

We are trying to nominate uDig for Eclipse's Best open source RCP application. We have been adding content at <http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/More> and have completely run out of ideas for more things to put down. The page is broken up into each section according to the submission criteria.

We are going for a community award. Here's the category: Best open source RCP application – Recognizes an open source project (not hosted at Eclipse) that illustrates the most innovative use of Eclipse RCP for end user applications. More information about Eclipse Awards is available at http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/eclipseawards/

We need help in regards to the page contents and formatting!

Cheers,

Richard

Back to the top