[udig-devel] Starting developement

Hello,

I need some help. I have a very nice uDig view (thanks to the view-plugin
wizard, very usefull), but I don't know how to connect to the feature source
database.

Let me say, I would like a view that let me connect to the features origin,
equals to the feature editor, but ...  which is 'the feature editor view' java
source ?

I have a 'ClassView' that extends 'ViewPart'. How do I connect to the features
source in the map ? To the selected feature source ? What 'import' and source
code I need ??

Sorry by the inconvenience, I'm so newby, but I think uDig is _the next_ gis
platform.

Thank's by your developements,

santiagopm

Back to the top