Re: [udig-devel] org.geotools.filter.FilterFactoryFinder

Mark Presling wrote:
Where does org.geotools.filter.FilterFactoryFinder come from? I have updated to trunk and now a few plugins are failing to compile because they can't find this class. I have done a clean on libs to refresh them but it still can't find them.
It comes from the styling branch of geotools, we are going to merge any second now back on to trunk - for more details please review todays IRC logs (geotools website).

Jody

Back to the top