Re: [udig-devel] Error with Postgis layer UDig 1.0.5 Postgis 1.0.4

Jody,
Well I have tried three so far:
A Postgresql 8.0.3 Installation on Windows 2000 pro with Postgis 1.0.
All installed using Magnus Hagander pg installer. Postgis installed to Template 1.

spatial_ref_sys and geometry colunms tables exist, geomtry Colunms matches the colunms I know to have Geometry.
Functions like area and distance return the correct values.

Second setup is Postgresql 8.1 with Postgis 1.0.4, otherwise same as installtion 1.

Second Setup is Postgresql 8.0.4 and postgis 1.0 installed from source on Linux (FC3), otherwise same as others.

All the Geometry from all three systems seems to render ok in QGIs 0.7.3.

Cheers
Johan