[udig-devel] uDig uninstaller removed several other programs

Attention uDig users:

uDig is completely reckless when uninstalling. I had it installed in a uDig subfolder under my Tools folder where I also have (had) several other development tools installed. After running 1.0.3's uninstaller, my other tools were completely wiped.

It's been a while since I've seen an installer this reckless and irresponsible. This is completely inexcusable and sloppy.

This is certainly the last consideration I'll ever give uDig.

Back to the top