Re: [udig-devel] Is it time?

Hi Johan,
It seems you have been trying this for a couple weeks now (!).

Just to confirm - you are able to connect to our public PostGIS (and it is your own PostGIS databases you are having trouble with?) Is your Postgis instance visible, can we try connecting to it on our end (while running in a debugger?).

I need to drag a PostGIS expert into the conversation. It concerns me that you are having trouble with three databases. Question - do you have PostGIS installed with all the CRS information? uDig will try and make use of that.

If you could get back to me with respect to testing that would be good, if not I will be making guesses (like the one of above) and wasting
both of our time.

Jody

Back to the top